Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In Your Skin| Lifestyle & Boudoir by Erin Kent Photography

 
 
 
We all know one. That lady who supports her loved one while he's away, serving our country.

Maybe you are one of those women. Maybe you're currently running the house alone, cleaning up after the kids, cooking supper and curling up alone in a bed at night. It's not easy. I've been there.
 
I remember, when closing up packages that I'd send to my hubby while he served in Afghanistan, thinking how much I'd love to send him something more "personal." I mean, the snapshot of myself with my camera phone, smiling and reassuring him that everything was okay stateside was nice and he loved receiving them. But, I often wondered about how much more comfortable he would feel if he could see me, in my own element, doing things I love.
 
Lately, as I live the lives of those ladies who are currently going it alone through Facebook status or e-mails to EKP, I've felt compelled to offer just that. Sessions that define who they are as a person. Sessions that will make the special man in their life smile and anticipate coming home even more.
 
These sessions will be so much more than boudoir. They will encompass the lifestyle of YOU, as you are. They will detail the hobbies that fill your time during the days alone. They will offer a glimpse of you, content and happy, as reassurance to your spouse.
 
You deserve this. You deserve a day of beauty. And, your spouse; he deserves a glimpse of the one he loves doing the things that she loves.
 
Contact me today at
erinkentphotography{at}gmail{dot}com for information on pricing and booking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment